Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
1 tbsp olive or sunflower oil
½ red onion
½ tsp mild chilli powder
1 small carrot, grated
1 packet Vegusto Veggie Mince
1 small tin refried beans
Salt and pepper
1 packet tortilla wraps
2 tbsp soya yoghurt
50g No Moo Aromatic Cheese, grated
1. Fry the onion in the oil until soft, for several minutes. Add in the chilli powder and cook for a further two minutes before adding the carrot and veggie mince.
2. Stir everything in well and add little more oil if the mixture is too dry.
3. Cook for five minutes on a medium heat until the carrot is soft. Now mix in the beans and passata and season with salt and pepper. Taste the mixture and add more chilli powder if you’d like it spicier.
4. Lay a tortilla out on your worktop. Spread a large spoonful of the mixture down the centre of it in a line. Wrap up the tortilla and turn over the ends.
5. Make four tortilla wraps and arrange them in a rectangular oven dish in a row.
6. Spoon any extra veggie mince onto the top of the tortillas. Spread the soya yogurt onto the top of this, followed by the grated No Moo Aromatic. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve with a lime to drizzle on the top.